Saturday, February 25, 2017

Irrational

Josey’s favorite spot in the house…as evident from her wide array of toys:

alt text

I hate it when I’m angry, but I KNOW my anger is irrational. But there’s nothing I can do about said irrational anger until it finally dissipates on its own. Same goes for irrational anxiety and really, any other sort of irrational emotion. I’m fine with anxiety rooted in a rational fear, or anger rooted in something truly irritating. But the irrational? Fucking pisses me off to no end. Because I have NO CONTROL over it.

Wheeee, welcome to my brain. We’re all insane in here.

I don’t even want to talk about what irrationally pissed me off, it’s that fucking stupid. I’m sure it has to do with a LOT of various, small, rational irritations that just finally snowballed into this big ball of rage sitting in the pit of my stomach. But I don’t even want to talk about those. Suffice it to say, is it fucking Spring Break yet?????

Mom sent me this ADORABLE photo of Lil Nephew:

alt text

Lil Bro captioned it with “he’s picked out what he wants for his birthday”. ::laughs:: I just ADORE how giddy he seems over the car. I mean, look at his little feet!!! He’s up on his tippy toes, or was jumping up and down with excitement, or BOTH. Like, lemme die from this adorableness overload.

No comments:

Post a Comment