Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Exhausted

Today’s #cy365 photo challenge prompt is “Pink”.
And anyone who knows me, knows I do NOT like pink. So I almost skipped this prompt until I looked at my BaBuJo (Bastardized Bullet Journal):

alt text

Yeah, there’s some pink on it. It’s one of the more girlie things I have currently. ::laughs:: But it’s pretty and I like it and that’s all that matters.

I am exhausted. Like a bone-weary level of soul exhaustion.
Oh hello, MoonTime. So nice of you to stop by. Only a few days early this time around. So much better than the times it decides to drop in a WEEK EARLY.

I wish I had written more yesterday about my Imbolc ritual. I don’t write it all down for “public” consumption on my blog here, but even for me, yesterday’s entry was light. I dunno. I think I’m still mulling it over, getting a feel for it all. So yeah, good call lil Wolfie on video recording your re-dedication. There’s no way I could remember the words now and my fingers refuse to write anyways on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment