Monday, February 13, 2017

RIP Andy

Today’s #CY365 photo challenge prompt is “Tiny”, so I took a photo of the TINY clover blossoms that are showing up in my yard.

1st photo is of just the blossoms:

alt text

2nd photo is of the blossoms and my index finger so you can see just how tiny they are:

alt text

I got the news today that Andy was found deceased. I don’t have any other information than that. I texted Dusty (Andy’s brother) to verify the information because Andy tends to go off-grid every so often and I didn’t want to spread rumors without knowing for sure they were true.

alt text

Andy certainly had his demons. I had even had to unfriend him on Facebook because of the negativity he was spewing was just awful. I know there were some mental health issues there as well…but there is only so much you can do if the person REFUSES any sort of help.

It just sucks that this is how it all ended.

I came home and lit a candle for him. I don’t know what his personal beliefs were (though I know he was viciously anti-Christian), so I figured I would honor him in my own way. I dressed the candle in “Mystery” scented oil by Sage Goddess (one of a thousand samples I have). Mystery certainly seemed to shroud Andy throughout his life, so I felt that was an appropriate selection.

alt text

I just hope he’s found the peace that was denied him here on this plane of existence. And I hope he attains all the wisdom and knowledge he thirsted for.

No comments:

Post a Comment