Sunday, February 5, 2017

A Message

Today’s #cy365 photo prompt for today is “A Message” and my photo is of a message my hottie Barista wrote on my Chia Tea Latte (no water). And Jasmine, my hottie barista, was kind enough to know I prefer a pump of vanilla in my latte, but that I don’t want to pay 60 cents for it. So she was kind enough to add it to my drink, free of charge.

alt text

The following was written around 2 am this morning:

I am feeling so off center today. Like everything is wrong. I don’t want to be doing this damn finance class, especially since I feel like a complete failure and utterly stupid compared to the other group members.

I’ve come to realize that a person I kind of know in real life – a friend of Liz’s (a good friend of mine from high school and really the only person from high school that I have ANY desire to be friends with), who’ve I’ve hung out with and had no reason to dislike…he’s a “men’s rights” supporter. He’s a fan of President Trump. And he believes the two crackpot press individuals Trump has (Spicer and Conway)…that they are honest and have only made minor flubs in their press-statements. Can we say “alternative facts”? Oye. I’m just really having a difficult time wrapping my head around it.

Weather’s been really wonky as well. This past week had temps in the 70s only to drop into the 50s on Thursday. But we’re supposed to be back up in the low 80s tomorrow. But we’ll drop back down into the 60s again on Wednesday.

I need to do something realign, re-center myself…

No comments:

Post a Comment