Friday, January 1, 2021

Day 01

Well, I ended up taking my angry lil ass to bed last night at 11 pm. I was still extremely pissed about work stuff and felt it wasn’t right to continue to inflict my grumpiness on my husband.

And then I slept until 1 pm today. Apparently fighting off this allergy attack is EXHAUSTING my body. Which is probably compounding my grumpiness. ::chuckles::

Instead, I am taking a page from one of my dear, long-time friends, and wrote a few things on my FaceBook account that I’m grateful for. Jennifer K. has been doing that daily for a few years now, and honestly, I look forward to reading those every day. So I think it might be a good thing for me to add to my own writings.

It’s been a lovely, quiet day here at home. I did get around to finally making my Van Van Oil today. All that’s left is to shake it and empower it daily for the next 31 days.

Here’s what it looks like right now:

20210101_201606

I can’t wait to see what it looks like on day 31.

In the course of gathering up all the supplies I needed, I have come to realize that I have GOT to organize my witch supplies better. I came across all sorts of things that I had completely forgotten I had!

Hopefully, tomorrow, while I’m out and about running various errands, I can run by the Dollar Tree, and pick up some cheap baskets and bins. I can use those to begin getting some sort of grip on organizing my herbs, oils, and essential oils. I also need to create some tracker spreads in my grimoire and most likely my bullet journal as well, as to what supplies I do have.

And to finish off this entry, a photo of me and Josey pup. ::smiles::

20210101_202037

I hope 2021 is a kinder year to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment