Thursday, December 31, 2020

PSA


133356190_4233461676680633_2033032671908381371_o

I posted this yesterday to my FaceBook page:
My PSA for the day.
If someone tells you that are allergic to something…FUCKING BELIEVE THEM!!!!!!!
Yeah this is what I am rocking TWO WEEKS after quasi-supervisor’s stunt.
I look like a leopard with all my various spots.
And this is but a fraction. I have been taking enough benadryl daily to probably kill an elephant. And I got a heavy dose of steroids and prednisone injected into my hip this morning. And I still look THIS BAD.
The hives and rash cover my entire neck front and sides. It covers my entire chest down to the bottom of my rib cage. It covers both shoulders and is starting to go down my arms. And it’s beginning to show up on my face.
All of this because one asshole decided to “test” my allergy.

No comments:

Post a Comment