Sunday, January 17, 2021

Journals and Dragons

 written: January 16

Photo for today:

139280882_4281491401877660_8792773849094266704_o

Part of my journal entry from today.

I woke up bright and early at 8:30 am. On my day off. ::grumbles:: Oh well. I figured I might as well get up and get some things done. I deposited our two Christmas checks – woohoo for Christmas money. And then, as a reward for being a responsible adult, I went to Michael’s.

I was planning on only picking up a silver pen and a gold pen. But, I came across a new Recollections collect – it’s called Theater of Stars. And it has a real witchy vibe going on. So I picked up the sticker book and the matching washi tape. I know, I know, I sure as shit do not need MORE washi tape…but I couldn’t resist. So yeah, I need to put my washi tapes in the bin Hubs bought me.

Oh, and while we are talking washi tape – the washi tape I ordered came in. The two rolls of book washi tape will go to work with me. They are for my coworkers, Abby and Clarissa. You can’t bullet journal and work in a library and not have book washi tape. ::chuckles::

Tomorrow, Ravioli will be traveling on to her forever home. I am going to miss the lil dragon. She’s rather cute and I have become fond of her. Maybe, at some point in the future, I’ll get a bearded dragon of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment