Sunday, January 17, 2021

Weary

 written: January 14th

Photo for today:

138821454_4275449115815222_1144396537631476879_o

My ADORABLE mini-stamps from the Sniggle Sloth arrived today. It’s a Canada Goose in flight and Sekhmet. I must admit, I was completely shocked when I saw they had a Sekhmet stamp. One doesn’t typically come across Sekhmet that often. Isis? Sure. Ra? Possibly. Even Anubis is more popular. Sekhmet is one of those who tends to not reside in the limelight. She could care less about popularity. ::chuckles::

I did my preliminary work on this moon’s New Moon Charm. I’m not pleased with it just yet. It seems.....very....unfinished. I’ll have to tweak it more. Once I get that figured out and settled, I’ll share a photo of that.

I’m still very much in survival mode in regards to work. I’m just so damn tired. Thus far, Quasi-Supervisor is playing very nicely. And as long as he’s civil, we can maintain this working relationship for as long as needs be.

No comments:

Post a Comment