Monday, January 4, 2021

Journals

Almost missed my photo for today! But I just snapped it, so we are good to go.

135591196_4246936958666438_5974356887824993813_o

It’s my 5 “New Year’s Resolutions”. Very loose definition of resolutions there. More like affirmations. I read these out loud to myself every day because I really want these mind sets to stick.

I spent most of my lunch break working in my art journal. I forgot my lunch AND my prescription antihistamine, so there wasn’t a whole lot else for me to do. Thank god I still had my bottle of Benadryl in my bag, or I would have been so miserable.

But it was nice to print out some photos I wanted to put in my journal. Plus I got to show off the 8x8 Archer & Olive journal to Clarissa and Abby up at work. AND Abby told me that she went ahead and ordered the Archer & Olive journals for us at work. Woohoo! I can’t wait. So excited! So yeah, when that one gets here, that will bring my collection up to FOUR Archer & Olive journals.

No comments:

Post a Comment