Wednesday, January 13, 2021

The Shit Flies Off

 written: January 12th

So…Tuesday, January 12th

Photo for the day:

138632422_4270007456359388_6097423152465741589_o

Fabulous Ms. Ravioli this morning.

So um yeah, to say that I wasn’t looking forward to coming into work today would be the understatement of the LIFETIME today. But hey, I gotta make that money. Plus, I gotta play my part, as I polish up my resume and apply to another library that’s offering starting pay that is almost double what I’m currently making.

Director and I ended up having an impromptu meeting because the HR lady had let her know that I had emailed her to let her know I was not pleased with how the meeting went. And honestly, I think that was the best thing. We were able to talk very openly and honestly. I was able to bring up a lot of things to her that I was really struggling with, what I felt went wrong in the meeting, and what I was needing.

She mentioned she was concerned that she would end up loosing one or both of us (meaning me and Quasi-Supervisor). And she got teary-eyed at that point.

So yeah, she sees some of shit Quasi-supervisor is doing – raining on my parade at times. I told her about the complete cluster-fuck the holiday-in-a-bag program was because he moved up the date on me, without telling me. That left me scrambling to assemble 200 bags, by myself, in a week’s time. I told her that damn near broke me.

I’m feeling better about it now. A 20 minute conversation with her was worth soooooo much more than the hour plus with the HR lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment