Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Mariana Trench Level

Eh, I haven’t updated here in over a week, so I guess I’m about due for that. ::chuckles::

Yeah, depression came along and dumped my ass into the deep end. And then drug me all the way to the bottom of the Mariana Trench, where I’ve been basically chilling this whole time.

I’ll get around to posting my backlogged daily photos. You’ll get to see cute photos of me and my Geese Posse. Fuck man, they seriously give me LIFE right now. I’m able to pet some of them as long as I have food in my hand. They come when they SEE me. I don’t even have to call them now. ::chuckles:: I am hoping this continues through nesting season. I want the babies to come up to me! I’m already planning how to handle that situation so that I don’t break the trust I have with the adult geese and I don’t die in the process. ::smiles::

The Van Van Oil I started on the 1st is looking gorgeous. I can’t wait until the 31st when I get to open it up and see what it smells like. January’s Full Moon is swiftly approaching, and I have NO idea what oil to make. The clock is ticking and I’m hyper aware of it, but I have no inspiration. I dunno. I have an idea and have most of the oils needed to make it. I just need one more. I might go that way. Eh, went ahead and bought that particular oil. Even if I go a different way with this Full Moon’s oil, I can make the one I’m thinking about another time.

Eh, I’m all over the place. Depression, anxiety, and post-migraine brain fog is fabulous for that. I didn’t go to work today due to the aforementioned migraine. It started last night and didn’t break until about 5 pm today. It wasn’t the worst I’ve ever had, but damn, it just wouldn’t quit.

In positive news, I received a FABULOUS unexpected refund check from the hospital I had my ablation surgery done at 2 years ago. And when I say fabulous, I mean fabulous to the tune of $778. I damn near fell out of my chair when I saw that check. I even read where they write out the words of the check, just to make sure my eyes weren’t playing tricks on me in the number portion. Seven hundred seventy-eight hundred dollars. Woohoo! I almost wanted to call the hospital and ask what the check was for, but I elected to just keep my mouth shut and be grateful. No way I’m going to look this much needed gift horse in the mouth right now.

On the allergy attack that my quasi-supervisor triggered – I’m doing better. The hives are gone and the rash is finally gone. But now, I’m friggin’ scaly. Like a snake before it sheds. My skin is so dry. And when I look at myself in the mirror…you can SEE where I had the hives and the rash. It almost looks like scarring. ::shakes her head:: I’ve done a skin patch test, and a good lotion I have (scented) does not trigger a reaction, so I’ve been slathering that on like twice a day. If nothing else, at least I smell nice. ::rolls her eyes:: I still haven’t heard back from Worker’s Comp if they are going to pay for my doctor’s visit or comp me my missed hours ::sighs:: Guess I’ll give them a call/email tomorrow just to touch base and see where that is standing.

No comments:

Post a Comment