Friday, January 8, 2021

Dragons

Today’s photo:

135351726_4257769540916513_7301674572252249558_o

I came across these stickers while hunting for something else. They are TOTALLY going to be used for the Rex’s letters when she gets to writing those in February. It’s a sticker pack for educators, so I have a couple of sheets, so I have PLENTY to use. ::grins::

Other than that…today has been....interesting. So many things planned, and almost nothing went according to plan. But not in a bad way. Just not what I had planned.

I dropped off the books I had to donate to one of the after school programs that I’m still in contact with. I feel bad because it was only 4 or 5 books, but man, Darlene was SO grateful. I just wish I could do more. And that pisses me off. Because the after school program has FIVE supervisors – THEY should be doing better. ::shakes her head:: But man, I’m so glad I got out.

I’ve been helping Jayden, a coworker, find a new home for her bearded dragon. Turns out, Lauren, my cousin, is over the moon excited about getting her. So that turned into a long phone conversation with my mom to get all the information squared away (Mom was the go-between for me and Lauren, while I was the go-between for me and Jayden…just how it worked out). Which then turned into me going and picking up the bearded dragon and bringing her home. Which is NOT AT ALL what I had even remotely planned. But hey. I’ve got a dragon chillin’ in my room now. So yeah.

Now I’m seeing about setting up a time with Lauren to give her the dragon. If that doesn’t work out quickly, Mom and I may get together on Sunday and then Mom can take the dragon to Lauren. So yeah, lots of things in the works. And I’m rocking a headache. Not a major one. Just one that makes thinking and whatnot a bit slower for me.

But I did get all caught up on my daily art journaling. Quite a few of those, I’m rather pleased with how they’ve turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment