Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Tired as Shit

And today.

Photo for today:

138967746_4272595052767295_1889567593374050006_o

Annette made and sent me this awesome Canada geese stickers. I friggin’ LOVE them so much.

Yeah…so....today.
Soooooo many fucking meetings.
I had the story time by the park this morning. I had three people show up total. Two of those were the most un-enthusiastic kiddos I have ever met. I read one story and attempted one song before I just called it quits because they wanted NOTHING to do with the program. Hell, they weren’t even all that excited to go feed the ducks afterwards. ::shrugs:: Ya win some, ya lose some. At least it got me out of the library for an hour. ::chuckles::

Then it was into a meeting about our upcoming programs. Director sat in on that one, as it was between me and Quasi-supervisor. ::shrugs:: Honestly, he was really good today. And as long as he’s super civil, I can be super civil. And we can work together beautifully that way. But I’ll never trust him again. And we sure as shit won’t ever be pals. No matter how many meetings HR puts us through. That bridge has been burned to the ground and then the ground has been napalmed, and then salted for good measure.

Then it was a meeting about a new on-line platform we are using for reading challenges and a February reading challenge we are setting up to do. Honestly, I was nodding off during that. I was so exhausted. Having spent the past two days on the craziest emotional roller coaster I’ve endured in AGES, that’s to be expected.

I am still planning to apply to the other library.

No comments:

Post a Comment