Sunday, January 17, 2021

A Good Sunday

Today’s Photo:

138996450_4284042848289182_6650267345356447829_o

These are the Theater of Star washi tapes I was talking about yesterday. Aren’t they lovely? ::smiles::

Welp, Ravioli has been handed off to my cousin Lauren. I will certainly miss that little lizard, but I know she’s going to a great home. Lauren’s son make her keep his birthday decorations up for Ravioli, so she could enjoy them as well. ::smiles:: I mean, how cute is that?

I now have a mostly cleared off art table in my room, which is nice. I will clean the rest of it off tomorrow. And I’m thinking this may be where I organize my essential oils and herbs. And later on, where I have the stuff to pack up my oils that I create and sell as well. Which reminds me, I need to go to the Dollar Tree and pick up some cheap bins to help keep shit organized. I’ve begun compiling a list of supplies I already have, but that needs to be finished as well.

I won’t get all of that done tomorrow, as I already have plans. Hazel Nut and I will be a LONG OVERDUE Tarot and Tea tomorrow afternoon. And, since we are supposed to get rain Tuesday and Wednesday, I want to gather acorns tomorrow, while it is still nice. I should be able to gather a big bag of the Burr Oak acorns easily tomorrow. I am looking forward embarking on my nutty endeavor of mine to learn how to process acorns.

No comments:

Post a Comment