Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Welcome to Junior High

written: October 25th
 
Inner Witch October Photo Challenge:
alt text

Day 25: Divination
alt text

My daily tarot draw for the day.
Deck: The Pathfinders Deck

So my nutty friend Hazel had gone MIA for a bit once more. And even nutty acquaintance Derrie was in full panic mode about Hazel going MIA. So of course, with me knowing Hazel in Real Life (tm) and knowing where she lives in Real Life (tm), I was nominated to drop in on Hazel and verify that she was indeed among the living. ::chuckles::

Turns out, she is indeed alive and well. Which is nice, because I kind of like that nutty lady. ::chuckles:: I only had a few moments and she was busy attempting to make homemade corndogs with her two kids. Not gonna lie, I was sorta tempted to stay and eat me some corndogs. But she was going to bake them, and I love the totally horrible for you FRIED ones instead. Besides, I still have the Info Hunt/Eval due tomorrow that I’m about 2/3 the way done with.

So I got to report back to Derrie and let her know everything is fine. And I love how all nonchalant she was about it too. Like she wasn’t wigging the fuck out last Friday about it. ::rolls her eyes::

All I can say is that I’m glad I’m not a member of the YouTube Pagan Community. They are freaking nuts and psycho and so damn vicious to each other. When I first met Hazel and she introduced me to the YT Pagan Community, I thought it was awesome and even got hooked on a few of the channels/people. But man, it’s gonna straight up junior high drama with its packs of vicious individuals that just descent out of nowhere to shred someone completely down and then disappear back into the ether. Yeah, fuck that noise. I have more than enough on my plate at the moment. I don’t need that bullshit drama as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment