Monday, October 17, 2016

Anniversary and Time Off

Inner Witch October Photo Challenge:
alt text

Day 16: Herb Magick
alt text

Yeah, that’s about as herbal as I get. I super very rarely use herbs. But I’ll sage the shit out of things for damn sure.

A little over half way done with this project. I’ve done fairly well with keeping up with the daily Photography, Writing, AND Tarot challenges. Plus, I am doing school work and employment work as well. So not too shabby, eh? ::chuckles::

Hard to believe this past Monday (October 10th) was my EIGHTH anniversary of being cancer free. Eight years ago, I had my LEEP procedure (that did NOT go according to plan), and that removed the lesion on my cervix. Luckily, I have been cancer free since then....because there is NO way I would ever want to go through that EVER again.

I have so much to do this month.
I need to plan out something for the New Moon (Oct 30th) – namely I need to recharge and rebless my protection bundle from my Vision Quest.
I need to plan out something for Samhain (Oct 31st).
I need to carve my pumpkin and roast the seeds.
There’s school work that needs to be done.
Job that needs to be done.
We need to figure out what we are going to do about the water leak.
I need to purchase my ticket for the Divine Felines of Ancient Egypt display at the Museum (tickets for the day of my 35th birthday).
Need to finalize my goals (still).
And need to really start working on the whole year-review thing for my Tabula Rasa ceremony.

Man, I just need a full week off of all responsibilities to get all of this accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment