Friday, October 7, 2016

Thankful Thursday

written: October 6th

First up, the Inner Witch October Photo-Challenge:
alt text

Day 6: Incense
alt text

This is the Artemis incense created by the super talented and AMAZINGLY awesome Harvest Moon Haven. This is the incense that I use in my daily prayers to Artemis revolving around our canine companions (both alive and deceased). It’s one of my all time favorite scents.

I am thankful…
1. a four day weekend this weekend. I have Friday and Monday off and I’m hoping to really relax and take it easy.
2. amazing rice krispy treat I purchased at work through our new vending machine. Ok, so I bought TWO of them today, but seriously they are amazing.
3. rewatching Spartacus on Netflix.
4. learning to speak up more and be more direct in my communications with my staff.
5. that my bosses are working with me to resolve the issues with Super Shitty Creepy Aide.
6. still maintaining A’s in both classes.
7. good health…especially the shit care I’ve been giving myself due to stress and exhaustion (due to work and school work).
8. watching Gotham: Season 2 with the husband each night.
9. still maintaining my daily practice of anointing my forehead (3rd eye) and setting my intentions for the day before I go to work. I swear that is the only reason I have not gone on a murderous rampage....yet.
10. made the first payment towards the drum Brandy has for me. She’ll be painting on a design on it that both of us and one of my wolf spirits all agreed on. ::grins::

No comments:

Post a Comment