Thursday, October 6, 2016

As Blunt as Possible

written: October 5th, 2016

Inner Witch October Photo-Challenge:
alt text

Day 5: The Sun
alt text

While I may be dedicated to a solar-deity, Lady Sekhmet, but I am not a huge fan of the sun. I am very much a lunar witch, a nocturnal witch. While I may be dedicated to a sun goddess, my spirit is very much a lunar creature.

A member of the Tarot Journaling Face Book group posted a Tarot Challenge for the month of October. I’ll be doing those as well.

It’s the Nerdy Witch Momma’s Halloween Divination Challenge.

It only has 30 prompts because she made it loosely based on Halloween, not necessarily a One-A-Day Challenge. But me, I like things to sync up, so I wrote one of my own to add into the mix to make it line up. I will be playing catch up to get up to date, and then will be keeping up with the daily challenges from here on out (well…starting tomorrow at least).

Work went a bit smoother today. My Supervisor came out to drop off some supplies I had ordered and to touch base. It was good because it gave us a chance to really talk about what Head Boss said about the Shitty Aide situation and for me to gain a lot of clarification.

Per Supervisor – I am to be as blunt and direct as necessary and I am to document all infractions. I told her because it was hinted that I was setting up Previous Shitty Aide (aka Sleepy) to fail and was “picking on” her, I didn’t want that to be said of me in this situation with Current Shitty Aide (aka CREEPY). And she said that was not a concern at all. We need more documentation if he’s messing up before we can fire him. Or hopefully, I whip his butt into shape and he gets better. I told her even if he gets better, I would still recommend she move him to another campus because my Two Awesome Aides can’t tolerate him. He was too creepy, too quickly, and there just is no coming back from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment