Thursday, October 27, 2016

Thankful Thursday

Inner Witch October Photo Challenge:
alt text

Day 27: Sacred Site
alt text

Sacred site: Wolf Park
Photo by Monty Sloan from 2007.
Man, I seriously have to get my punk ass back up there.

I am grateful…
1. that I took today off of work. I seriously needed the break from the craziness of work and school and all that jazz.
2. able to do something nice for a friend, Annie, while getting rid of some gift cards that have been hanging around, collecting dust. A win for Annie and I feel better not letting these things go to waste.
3. all the awesome post cards I get through Postcrossing.com. I am so glad Deina introduced me to it.
4. done with all my assignments for this week. Thank all that is holy for that.
5. coming up on Halloween weekend! I’m ready to curl up and watch a scary movie with the husband. Gotta figure out what I will do for the New Moon and then for Samhain.
6. damn good late lunch David treated us to at Texas Roadhouse. Amazing food.
7. changing how I do my daily affirmations and loving the new surge of power that’s come from it.
8. month’s almost over, which means the National Journal Writing Month challenge, the photography challenge, AND the Tarot challenge are almost all over as well. While it’s been nice to really challenge myself to keep up with everything, I will be grateful for a calmer month.
9. goofy lil pup that as the ability to be so damn sweet and adorable that it makes me forget all the times she irritates the shit out of me. ::laughs::
10. Leviathan (my snake) lounging out in the open and being social. I need to take her up to visit the students soon before the weather truly begins to cool off.

No comments:

Post a Comment