Friday, October 14, 2016

Thankful Thursday

written: Oct 13th



Well, it seems Photobucket has completely crapped the bed.  So the photos will have to wait until either Photobucket can get its act together or I find another platform for sharing my photos.  ::sighs::  Just sucks.

Anyways.  It’s Thursday, and that means Thankful Thursday time!

I am grateful….
1.       That Shitty McCreepy Pants is no longer on my campus creeping me and all of the staff the fuck out.  I have seen a dramatic change in my staff and myself by not having that stalker constantly standing too close, staring, and hovering around us at all times.
2.       Really nice paycheck.  Paid all my bills.  Paid another installment on my drum from Brandy.  And I still have money left over.  After being so strapped for cash for so long, I am deeply grateful to have this cushion.
3.       Still maintaining A’s in BOTH of my classes.  That first semester really had me questioning my intelligence and my ability to work towards my Master’s degree.  But this semester is more like what I expected.  I am having to do quite a bit of work, but A’s are still achievable.  Honestly, an A in that damn database class, I don’t think was possible for me and that was very humbling.
4.       The Inner Witch October Photo-Challenge, the National Journal Writing Month challenge, and the Tarot Challenge all happening this month.  They are stretching me creatively and I’m really enjoying the process.
5.       Cooler weather.  It’s been in the low 80s and very pleasant this week.
6.       That David didn’t have to work this past weekend.  One of his coworkers wanted the weekend shift, so David happily let him take it.
7.       That I’ve had most of this week off of school work.  I’ve been able to relax a bit before diving into next week’s assignment at a more leisurely pace.
8.       Watching the new Ghostbusters movie with my husband.  It’s been a while since a movie has had us rolling with laughter like this one did.  We’ll certainly be watching it again.
9.       David treating us to Chinese food this evening.  Sooooo good.  And man, they don’t skimp on the portions.  We have enough for at least a whole ‘nother meal!
10.   Kong toys and Kong Easy Treat toy filler.  They are a life-saver with Josey and keep her entertained for a LONG time without her destroying it utterly.

No comments:

Post a Comment