Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Happy Day

written: October 11th

Inner Witch October Photo-Challenge:
alt text

Day 10 : Broom
alt text

I don’t have a broom. I know, what a horrible witch I must be. But seriously, I don’t. And I have no desire for a broom in the foreseeable future. So I had to get creative again – Spooky Town to the rescue. ::grins::

Day 11: Goddess
alt text

My favorite Sekhmet statue (a gift from Susan) with my absolute FAVORITE painting of Sekhmet, by Kimberly. I really like how this photo turned out. Not bad for a camera attached to a phone.

Today is the most amazing day! ::dances around all giddy like::

So my orders from Sage Goddess FINALLY arrived. I’ve been waiting on the amethyst since mid-September. But holy hell. To finally have it in hand, it’s amazing and so worth the wait.

alt text

It’s an AMAZING deep grape purple color. Gah, I love it.

And my Samhain candle came in, so I’m set for Samhain now. I’ll set that all up after the Full Moon (Sunday).

But the best thing.......my Supervisor called me at 1:15pm.
To tell me.....that she and my Upper Level Boss have decided to move Shitty McCreepy Pants aide to another campus.
Effective TODAY!!!!

So woohoo! ::kicks up her heels:: I am so happy! So relieved! It’s like a huge weight has been taken off of my chest and I can breathe freely once again.

And I could see that same weight lifted off of Jess and Carli (my two AMAZING aides) when I told them as well. We got a new aide from TC campus – which is where Shitty McCreepy Pants has been moved to.

I am so damn incredibly happy! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment