Monday, October 3, 2016

Are You Kidding Me?

Inner Witch October Photo-Challenge

alt text

October 3rd: Candles

I originally thought of getting my full candles stash out and taking a photo of that....and then I realized I probably have a candle addiction. i have multiple stashes of candles all over the house. So instead I thought I would take a photo of my current favorite scented candle – Ashland’s “Vanilla Spice” pillar candle (purchased at Michael’s). I light it for the utterly amazing vanilla scent and I find it very soothing.

alt text


The day has been pretty interesting. I have specifically avoided discussing my current woes of my staff issues at work. It’s been so insane – beyond anything Chelsea ever did.

Like, seriously? I have to explain to an 18 year old that claims they want to be a teacher....that you can’t discuss AK-47s with students. You can’t say the word “douche bag” in front of a 5 year. You can’t tell a student that the one that’s being mean to them is a “jerk”. I mean, holy shit! Are you fucking kidding me?

So we had a long discussion with my boss about it. And two of my aides also talked to her about their concerns. And it seems like she was really hearing us. Hopefully this will be resolved asap.
Trust me, it ain’t fun having to correct a parent that is pissed about an older kid teaching their 5 year old the word “douche bag”…that it wasn’t a kid....that it was your STAFF member. Yeah. That was a BLAST!

But I am hopeful that this situation will get fixed soon and we can move on to something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment