Saturday, October 29, 2016

Break Down

written: October 28th

Inner Witch October Photo Challenge:
alt text

Day 28: Witchy Author
alt text

Four of my favorite Witchcraft books.

So I finally got myself up and to the polling station:

alt text

Hurray me.

Wheee! Just had a minor break down. In front of the Husband, none-the-less. For those who don’t know me, I am not ashamed of having a break down. Honestly, I was due for one about a month ago, so I’m surprised I made it this long without one. What I didn’t enjoy is that I did it in front of an audience. Granted, Hubs knows to let it go and let me do what I need to do to get myself back right.

I’m just overly stressed. And I’m burnt out so much on my current job. I’m tired of fighting with my supervisor for basic shit. I really, really, REALLY need a damn break.

No comments:

Post a Comment