Thursday, October 8, 2015

Ugly

written: Oct 7th



I had every intention on writing this truly amazingly scathing retort in reference to a former teacher of mine posting that Oklahoma City FINALLY removing its illegal 10 Commandments Monument from city grounds was the reason our nation is in the state that it currently is (i.e., because we no longer favor CHRISTIANITY above all other religions, that's why we are going to hell in a hand basket).

But seriously?  Do I need to beat that dead horse any more?  Honestly, I think I was just spoiling for a fight.

And that brought back a realization that has been creeping up on me over the past few months.

My god, I am an ugly, hateful bitch at times. So much, that I can barely tolerate myself when I get into one of these moods.  Seriously, you can about choke on the arrogance and hatred once I get going in one of these moods, and while it may be fun for the moment?  Over all, it's just pure toxicity. 

There is just so much anger and hurt in my heart right now.  Nothing new -- I just think I've finally hit my breaking point on this.

I don't particularly enjoy being this way, but how do you let go of years and years of hurt, anger, rage, and hatred?

How do I heal the wound that keeps spewing this crap out into the world?

The Harpies are here, softly whispering words I can just barely make out.  Guess this upcoming MoonTime is as good a time as any to really start clearing out the negative crap.

And come to think of it, I think my current obsession with deep cleaning out my room was a precursor to this work.  As above, so below....though in this case, it was the work in the physical world that began the work in the spiritual world.

I have a feeling the Drum, the Athame, and the Wand will all come out and be used in this upcoming MoonTime.  Feral Time has returned.  I foresee a lot of writing things to be burned up and released. 

Snake has been on my mind a lot here recently -- specifically the shedding of the old, worn out, and unneeded skin.  We'll see how this all plays out.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have an answer to that. It is however something I am trying to work out for myself.

    ReplyDelete