Friday, April 15, 2016

Thankful Thursday

written: April 14th



I am thankful…
1.       Survived the day of utter hell and headache.
2.       That tomorrow we are finally signing the closing documents on the house.  I hope to GOD that this goes as smoothly as possible.
3.       Absolutely stunning smoky quartz I purchased from Sage Goddess.  I’m putting together a small offering bowl to be place in our house and the smoky quartz will go into it for sure.
4.       Three different people complimented me on what a good job I do at work.  Really makes all the insanity worth it.
5.       Bluebonnets are in bloom.  Just love them.
6.       Journal overload!  ::laughs::  But in a good way.  I’ve got two journal swaps going plus my bullet journal arrived as well.
7.       Academic semester is starting to wind now.  Just a few more weeks and it’s all done.  Can’t wait to have the summer off (at least from academics).
8.       That it was surprisingly easily to get our various utilities set up to switch over when we move into the house.  All that is left to do is set up to have the water switched on.
9.       That the recent storms we’ve had have been gentler.  It’s gentle rain and quiet thunder.  No tornados or seriously craziness for now.
10.   Amazing family and friends.  I don’t know where I would be without them.
11.   That I sailed past my 10 year anniversary of being free of self-injurious behavior.  I haven’t done anything yet to celebrate just yet, but I am grateful to have made it thus far.  Onwards and upwards.

Oh my god, today was a complete and utter shit day.  If I had known how horrible it was going to turn out, I never would have gotten out of bed.  But, it is over and done with.  I survived.  No need to dwell on it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment