Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Ritual

written: January 13

Ritual last night went very well. I changed it up a bit and invoked Animal Archetypes instead of deities. ::chuckles:: I HAD to pay homage to the wolf during the Wolf Moon of course.

There were only 5 of us there, so I have a few spell bottles left over, as I prepped for 7 people.

Nicki has left the Coven in quite the huff apparently. Faelind had a meeting with her to discuss initiation – namely that Faelind didn’t feel like Nicki was ready for initiation as she refuses to open up, make connections with us, and is just completely closed off. This apparently got Nicki all bent out of shape and led to her telling Faelind how utter disappointed in the Coven as a whole she is. Basically she told Faelind she absolutely hated many of the rituals and the Coven retreat especially. But when Faelind asked her, if that is how she feels, then why is she with the Coven, Nicki had no answer.

So yeah, I am now the Last One Standing from this year’s group of students. Everyone else has left. I am set to initiate in March and I’m seriously looking forward to that.

When getting ready for last night’s ritual, I got the idea of lighting a single white candle in the center of the altar as a welcoming candle to the spirits. When you invite a friend over to your house, you turn your porch light on for them. So this would be a similar thing for the spirits. I think this is something I will incorporate into all of my rituals from now on. I want to dress up the 7-day candle I’m using, just to really set the tone that it’s a sacred welcome. Once the candle completely burns out, then I can work to incorporate some herbs and oils to make it even more sacred.

Here’s my spell bottle:


20200112_204341

20200112_204350

It’s based off of The Fool Spell Bottle by Witchy Woman.

I thought it was perfect for the first full moon of the new year.
My spell bottle will be going up to work once we get the new cubical installed. I don’t want to risk losing it or it getting broken during the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment