Sunday, January 12, 2020

Here

Man, I have no idea where my motivation went, but I wish it would come back asap.

Honestly, it’s a major adjustment to be working full time. I haven’t worked full time in YEARS. And it’s not that the job is horribly stressful or busy. It’s just that I’m accustomed to a lot more free time.
I’ve just NOT been in the mood to write. I have my journal that I carry around, but I don’t even get it out at work now days. I was writing in my personal email and saving entries as drafts during the day, so I could post them when I got home, but I haven’t even been doing that. ::shrugs::

Oh, but I did start another Bullet Journal. I picked up a cheap dot-grid journal at Wal-Mart, and I LOVE it so much more than the most expensive Leuchtturm 1917. The paper thickness makes all the difference. I don’t get any bleed through on the Excell and the ghosting is minimum. Which apparently is the main thing I hated with the Leuchttrum. So yeah, I’m playing around with that at least.

I did my first week of storytimes this week. And man, I had myself worked up over NOTHING. This shit is so low key, it’s hilarious how stressed out I was about it. ::chuckles:: So yeah, I’m not sweating that any more. I’m also putting together my first set of book orders and I’m rather enjoying that. So yeah, I just have to stay on top of things to keep Dustin in check a bit, and it’s all good. Plus at the end of the month, Dustin is getting his own office, so we won’t be sharing a cube. That will be really nice. ::chuckles::

Friday was the Full Wolf Moon and we had insane weather. It was 70 degrees, then dropped down into the 40s with a massive storm – thunder, lightning, rain, flooding, tornadoes…and then the next morning it turned to SNOW. I captured some of that rain water, so you know that is some potent shit. I’m using a bit to make some War Water. I need to cleanse, smoke bless, and seal the house again soon – hence the War Water.

My dreams have been so vivid thus far this year. Lots of crazy ones, but also some powerful ones as well. Dreamt of eagles the other night. I know that it means something…but am not sure WHAT exactly.

Other than that, I’ve been reading a ton. I just finished up Broken Faith: Inside the Word of Faith Fellowship, One of America’s Most Dangerous Cults, by Mitch Weiss and Holbrook Mohr. Cults just fascinate the shit out of me. Similar to serial killers.

What else can I babble about….
Oh, I’ve got pretty much everything written and ready to go for tonight’s ritual. I’m in charge of the full ritual for the Coven tonight. ::grins:: I’m excited. And I love the fact that it’s 100% MINE. I don’t have to collaborate with anyone. ::chuckles:: We’ll be making spell jars for the new year. I’m excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment