Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Fawn

written: Dec 27

Photo 636/1001

0636

I was dicking around in Hobby Lobby today and I think I’ve found The Cloth I want to use for my Gammé. Originally, I was planning on just plain canvas and having Linda P. painting some designs on there. But then I found this gorgeous deer hide print upholstery fabric and fell in LOVE with it. I would love to use this for Gammé. It’s pricey, at $21 a yard. But I think it would be a good investment.

David is mostly done in my bathroom. Thank goodness. I’m about ready for it to all be said and done, and I can move my stuff back into my bathroom. I swear, my bedroom has never been THIS completely and utterly destroyed. I still haven’t moved everything back since we got the windows done. And then working full time is putting a serious kink in my free time, so most of the time, I’m only in my room to strip and get changed or sleep. ::laughs:: So clothes everywhere. Books everywhere. Everything out of my bathroom. Bathroom door sitting in my bedroom. Plus all the random shit it had in it to begin with! ::sighs::

I seriously may have to take a few days off just so I can do a massive de-cluttering and organizing. I’m seriously itching to toss out about half of everything I own. ::chuckles:: It’s rare that I feel so stifled, but I feel like I’m drowning here in STUFF. And most of it is stuff I don’t even need or use or want. I need to separate everything out into Keep, Chuck, and Sell piles. Chuck everything that needs chucking. And then photograph everything that needs selling and put that up on eBay.

Honestly, I think this decluttering desire is being spurned on by the desire to make my Gammé. I HAVE to clear out the super neglected “art table” to make room for the Gammé.

No comments:

Post a Comment