Saturday, January 4, 2020

Better Today

written: January 03

Ok, I’ve rested and slept since yesterday’s incident and am feeling worlds better. Hell, I was worried about nightmares, but nope. All my dreams last night were about crashing weddings, sleeping with the maid of honor AND the best man, and then I had a ticket for an Orgy Room, and got to pick 9 people to join me. ::laughs:: Seems all I’m dreaming about thus far into 2020 is nothing but SEX. Hmm, 2020 could prove to be quite the interesting year. ::chuckles::

Anyways, we had a quick staff meeting this morning, to go over yesterday’s incident. The camera footage did show the guy striking the woman in the chest with his elbow three times. He WAS arrested and charged with assault. And he’s been banned from the library. So hopefully, he won’t return. And apparently he’d already had a run in with the police earlier in the day in some parking lot, so they already knew him quite well. ::shakes her head::

Clint reached out, inquiring what fighting training I was looking for. We ended up having a really good, really long, really in-depth conversation about it all. He also gave a high recommendation of a place not too far from me that he’s personally trained at along with Conrad (a friend of ours). Clint is good friends with the owner/instructor and has offered to do a warm introduction if I’m interested. So yeah, I will definitely be taking him up on that offer soon. I need to find out how much it will cost and then I’ve got to sit down and make a budget plan for myself.

Clint also recommended getting a handgun and a carry license. Texas is an open carry state, but I am pretty sure I wouldn’t be allowed to open carry at the library. I personally don’t want to open carry anyways, because that would automatically make me a target because they know I am armed. Instead, I would conceal carry to keep the odds in my favor. And honestly, that hinges 100% on the employee policies for the library. I mean, who wouldn’t want to come to Baby Storytime where the children’s librarian has a gun on her hip? ::chuckles:: Until I figure all of that out, can afford the gun and the license, I’ll just carry one of my knifes – concealed. Though, Texas has made all bladed weapons legal to open carry as well. We are seriously just going weapons crazy down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment