Sunday, January 19, 2020

Restless


I am so very restless today.  Like I need to be DOING something…but I don’t know what.  And I can’t focus on one thing to actually accomplish anything.  So mostly I’ve just been puttering around, not doing a damn thing.

I take that back, I did go trim back the rosebush.  I was waiting until the vast majority of the leaves were gone before cutting it back.  I need to make sure once it starts sprouting again, to treat it for black spot.  ::sighs::  Poor rosebush has that bad at times.  I’m hoping this year to treat it every month and see if I can finally get rid of it.  And I want to keep an eye on the blossoms and try to ensure as few ball up and rot as possible.  I’m planning to try my hand at making rose beads this year, so I need good rose petals for that.  And a LOT of them.

Faelind sent out the new calendar for the Coven.  And man, I have my work cut out for me.  This year I am responsible for the Beltane ritual, April and August’s full moon rituals, and July and November’s new moons.  The Beltane ritual is an open, but invitation only ritual.  We are able to personally invite people we wish to attend.  I’ve already asked Linda P. if she would be interested.  I’m on the fence about inviting Hazel.  She is always a wild card.  ::chuckles::  Hell, there’s always a 50% chance she’ll flake out anyways.  I’ll mull this one over a bit longer before making a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment