Friday, December 23, 2016

Thankful Thursday



I am thankful…
1.       School is out for Winter Break.  We survived the past three days and now we are on break until January 4th, thank goodness!
2.       Babysitting for the Robinsons today
3.       The ADORABLE little golden retriever puppy, Chloe, the Robinsons have – even if she’s got some needle-sharp teeth!
4.       Got approval on ONE of my classes (need to take two).  The other one’s full, so I’m working on getting into another class.
5.       Got all A’s this semester!  Woohoo!  This brings my overall GPA for my first year up to a 3.5.  now I just need to keep up the hard work and keep that GPA up. 
6.       The generosity of the Robinsons.  They pay me very well, feed me (and the kids) pizza anytime I babysit.  But this time around, they gave me extra money as a Christmas bonus AND also sent home a whole smoked turkey breast!  ::laughs::
7.       Lots of gifts from my students – it’s nice to know that I’m appreciated.
8.       The year is winding down.  I have no outside obligations, so I’m going to relax and rest and focus on myself.
9.       Cooking my awesome Venison Chili Cheese Dip for my aides and that it was a smash hit!  ::smiles::
10.   All the good things Hazel brought into my life and brought out in myself.  Sucks that friendship seems to have faded away.

No comments:

Post a Comment