Saturday, December 3, 2016

Thankful Saturday



I am thankful…
1.       I am done with all the assignments for INFO 5600 (Information Access and Knowledge Inquiry).  Just waiting on my last assignment to be graded and I will be completely done with that damn class.
2.       Catching up on sleep last night.  Holy hell, I slept 10 HOURS.  Apparently the powerful combo of rain and cold weather was enough to trigger some hibernation!  ::laughs::
3.       Mailed out John’s journal to Annette today, even if it ended up being a ridiculous ordeal.  But that seems to be the running theme for today, so I just rolled with it and did what I had to do to get things done today.
4.       My drum arrived safe and sound from Brandy.  And damn, I am utterly in love with that drum.  So much love!
5.       That even though I miss the days that I was so damn sure about my Path, I am grateful for the fact that I’m challenged to grow and to walk my own Path.
6.       Hot water.  With the cooler weather, hot water is friggin’ AMAZING.
7.       My excellent aides, even when they annoy me.  ::laughs::  But all in all, I think I have a very good core group here and I’m happy.
8.       That 2016 is almost over.  I plan to do some hardcore banishing on the last day of 2016.  It’s been a brutal year and I’m ready to close the chapter on it already.
9.       Working out a budget to replenish the money I had to take out of savings to cover unexpected bills.  Now, I just have to stick with it!  ::laughs::
10.   That Thanksgiving was good and that my worries of there being political tension (I’m one of the FEW members of the family that did not vote for Trump) were completely unfounded.  Plus it was nice to be able to share the family tree work I’ve been doing with all of them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment