Monday, December 12, 2016

1 AM Thoughts

Be warned. This following paragraph was purely stream of conscious writing from 1 am this morning.

This semester is finally winding down. Just EIGHT more days until the after school program is out for Winter Break. Final grades for this semester of Grad school will be posted by the end of the week. My “Midnight Maiden” necklace arrived this past Friday. Last Full Moon of 2016 is on Wednesday. My family is doing our Christmas celebration this coming weekend. yule is on the 21st (which is also an “early release” day – which translates into a LONG day for the after school program). I’m babysitting on the 22nd. I still need to begin doing the prep work (namely my Year Review of 2016) for my Tabula Rasa ritual. I need to finish up my last 2 staff mid-year evaluations. I need to clean out Leviathan’s tank, top to bottom and everything in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment