Saturday, December 24, 2016

Blessed Yule

Life has been more than a little crazy here recently, so my Yule ritual was pushed until the 23rd (Winter Solstice was on the 21st). But better to wait than to do it half-cocked.

I was planning to wear my red flame ritual robe, but I’ve misplaced the belt I use to keep the robe closed. So that was nixed until I can either find the belt or replace it.

But damn, I felt good with my recent adoption of the tank top and skirt (which, anyone who knows me, knows how shocking that is. I’m NOT a skirt fan).
alt text

Moving on to the Yule ritual itself....
Altar with the lights on:
alt text

Going left to right:
Wand
Four red candles in the clear glass holders.
Galaxy Coyote Skull
Red Sekhmet candle
Golden Sekhmet statue
A branch cut from the tree in my front yard that has these awesome red berries.
Orange Sekhmet candle
Yule candle by Mystic Realm.
You can’t see it, but there is a necklace I’m blessing for a friend.
Galaxite stone
Sacred feathers
Incense burner with “Cinnamon Stick” incense by Oakheart Creations.

Yule Altar with the lights off:
alt text

I also did a Winter Solstice Tarot reading for myself using this spread.

Post ritual selfie 01:
alt text

Post ritual selfie 02:
alt text

Blessed Yule!

No comments:

Post a Comment