Thursday, December 8, 2016

Thankful Thursday



I am grateful….
1.       I am done with my 2nd semester of grad school.
2.       Done with my “evaluation” – what a joke.  But it was an extra 2 hours of pay, so I’ll take that for sure.
3.       Having Jessica K. (a previous aide from 2 years ago) sub on my campus today.  It was fun catching up with her.
4.       My Christmas cards finally came in and I’ve got them all addressed and stamped and ready to go soon (mailed out the out of country ones today, so hopefully they’ll make it close to Christmas time).
5.       Mah New Drum.  I am so in love with her deep voice (compared to The Red Drum).  It gives me chills to feel her beat deep within my chest.
6.       Goofy shit my husband and I say and do all the time that keeps us cracking up all the time.  ::laughs:: It’s a LOT of non-PC comments and jokes that we would never say outside of the house, but inside?  Inside, we have all sorts of hilarious zingers.
7.       The year is winding down.  It’s finally gotten cold here.  Winter is finally making an appearance. 
8.       Our little home.  It ain’t much, but it’s perfect for the two of us right now. 
9.       Good friends and good family and great times spent with them.
10.   That tomorrow is Friday and then I get the weekend off of most responsibilities!  Woohoo!  Can’t wait to just veg the fuck out.

No comments:

Post a Comment