Sunday, December 18, 2016

Thankful Sunday



I am thankful…
1.       Only three days left in the school year and then I’m off work until January 4th.  Just gotta survive these three, last, CRAZY days and I’m golden.
2.       Great weekend at my Brother’s house.  We celebrated our family’s Christmas early as my brother and his family will be going to visit his in-laws.
3.       Mary surprised me again with a new fountain pen.  It’s a Levenger Facets (amethyst) with a Fine nib.  Now I’m just trying to figure out what ink to put in it and start using it.
4.       Having two journals to work in for the next few weeks.  One is a swap that I’m hosting with some journaling buddies.  The other is one that was started via some pen pals.
5.       Amazing box of homemade goodies from Angie for Christmas time.  She even included a baggie of treats for the pup!  ::smiles::  And Josey DEFINITELY approves!
6.       Two really nice, warm weather days, even if it totally crapped out yesterday.  We’re not even supposed to get above freezing today, and yet, Friday and Saturday we were up in the low 70s!
7.       Snail mail love.  I love receiving my postcards through Postcrossing.  I love the letters I get from my LetterMo pen pal.  And now I’ve added a few witch pen pals as well. 
8.       For warm house, awesome blankets, and little space heaters that work like mega-champs.
9.       Last full moon ritual of the year went very nicely.  I’ll write an entry about that soon hopefully.
10.   Damn good book my Mom suggested I read: Post-Traumatic Church Syndrome, by Reba Riley.  Such a good book thus far!

No comments:

Post a Comment