Wednesday, December 14, 2016

1 AM: Revisited



Let’s go with another 1 AM stream of conscious writing.

·         I fucking hate my aide, Amber.  And it’s taking everything in my power NOT to simply be vicious to her.  I need to suck it up and talk to her about correcting her deficiencies.  But right now I am (perversely) relishing the rage.
·         Depression is getting bad once more.  And it’s usually in the evenings.  Not sure what that’s all about, but it needs to knock that shit off.
·         Last Full Moon of the year is tonight.  Other than blessing my new necklace (Midnight Maiden), I don’t really have anything on the “Pagan Agenda”.
·         Hazel Nut has dropped off the radar once more.  This time, I will not be tumbling down that rabbit hole after her.  I need to write up a properly entry on all that and how Archangel Azrael ties into that.
·         I’ve decided my Tabula Rasa ritual will happen on December 29th – the last new Moon of 2016.  Seems like a good day to spend in ritual, wiping the slate clean.
·         Actually got a lot of the tedious, yet necessary, work accomplished at the after school program – namely filing paperwork (about 2.5 weeks’ worth), shredding appropriate papers, updating Gail on our crafts, and doing a new seating chart.  Now I just need to re-do our reward system board and print out the Parent Letters about our Winter Break party and do Jess’s evaluation, and it’ll be COASTING time!  ::chuckles::
·         Hmmm, didn’t have a single headache today.  It’s been about a week since I could say that.  I typically have a low grade one at some point (usually multiple points) throughout the day.  I’ve made it a point to increase my water intake (though it’s nowhere near where it needs to be), but maybe the thyroid medicine IS helping as well.  Either way, it is a nice change of scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment