Wednesday, December 7, 2016

DONE

Fuck yeah.
Just turned in my final reading synthesis for this semester.

alt text

Holy crap. I am SO glad to be done with this semester.

I was debating if I would take 3 classes next semester, and I can honestly say, I won’t be able to handle the mental strain. This semester was pretty brutal on me mentally and I’m not looking to ADD to that. ::laughs::

So yeah, I’ll be sticking with just 2 classes plus work. That’s more than enough for me.

Once I get through tomorrow (my work evaluation at 9:30 am; work luncheon and meeting 12:30 - 2 pm; work from 2 pm - 7 pm), I can start looking at what classes I’ll take in the Spring Semester.

So the jury is still out on grades. I MIGHT be pulling off an A- in INFO 5600 (Information Access and Knowledge Inquiry). That would be nice. I’m currently sitting at an 89.1 average.

And in INFO 5300 (Management of Information Agencies), I’m pretty damn confident I’ll end up with an A. I’m currently sitting at a 96.8 average for that class – and I typically get a 100/100 on my Reading Synthesis papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment