Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thanksgiving

Turkey Day was a good one with my family. David opted to stay at home seeing as how he only got that day off and he was going to have to work Friday AND today. He seriously needs his down time or he becomes one hell of a grouch (and yes, I can say that because I’m the exact same way). ::grins and winks::

It was actually a somewhat bittersweet Turkey Day that I’m not ready to really talk too much about. I’m sure I’ll blabber all about it later once I’ve had a chance to really mull it over. But for now, photos:

Four Generations here for Turkey Day Photo:
alt text

Most adorable Lil Nephew on Friday (it got REALLY cold here quickly):
alt text

Lil Nephew (most likely telling my Mom about the birds – he ADORES birds):
alt text

No comments:

Post a Comment