Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thankful Thursday



I am thankful:
  1. that the cold and rainy snap we had seems to be over for a little bit.  It's so nice to be back in the sunshine once more.
  2. Tuesday was my last official day as a Starbucks employee.  WOOHOO!
  3. got my hotel squared away for the two in-person classes I have to take in Houston in January.  Pricy as hell, but I got the room AT the hotel that the classes will be at so I don't have to mess with Houston morning traffic.
  4. great Turkey Day with my family.  I do wish more of the extended family could have come, but it was a nice day over all.
  5. that I finally took the plunge and got a smart phone -- LG Escape 2.  I am LOVING it.
  6. just two more weeks left until Winter Break.
  7. currently completely caught up on my calendar journal.  Woohoo!  AND I have next year's grids all drawn out already.
  8. the internet and all the things it allows me to do from the comfort of my own home.  Shopping and research, communication and learning.  So awesome for an introvert like myself.
  9. raw photography talent.  I won't say I honestly have SKILL other than what I've intuitively taught myself, but some of my photos...I sit back and just say WOW to myself.  ::laughs::  Just imagine what I can do once I take some photography classes!
  10. cleaning out some more clutter.  I almost wish we were moving right NOW so I would HAVE to get completely serious about cutting the clutter down.  But for now, I'm piece-mealing it and slowly getting it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment