Tuesday, November 24, 2015

I Tapped Dat Ass

::dies laughing:: I admit – I have a very warped sense of humor.

So yeah, Sunday, as I was driving home to visit my mom and to do my yearly girlie-doctor visit on Monday....I was involved in a minor fender bender.

And if you couldn’t guess from the title, yeah, I hit the person in front me.

Thankfully, it was minor. Oh, how minor do you ask?

Here are the photos of the damage to my car (the car that got the MOST damage):

Where the bumper meets the rest of the car on the passenger side:
alt text

Small bit of paint removed:
alt text

Imprint of that bitch’s ass on my bumper!
alt text

My victim’s car has a blue mark about a foot long on her bumper, and her bumper has done the same thing my front bumper has done in the first photo…just not as sever as mine.

No injures. My left shoulder is tender at the joint from the seatbelt, but that’s it.

And the body repair guy in my lil home town has quoted me $250 to fix the three issues from the collision, plus fixing two other paint damages I’ve had for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment