Saturday, November 7, 2015

Thinx

Alright, finally getting around to writing up the promised journal entry on the Thinx Period Panties.

Disclaimer Here: Understand that this journal entry will be all about menstruation, blood, and vaginas. If you are that big of a pussy that you cannot handle frank, honest discussion about said topics, then kindly fuck off already.

In a nutshell, I am SOLD on these.

I stumbled across a blog review about them on one of FaceBook’s ads and I kicked around the idea for a while before I finally took the plunge.

The main reason I took so long to purchase my first pair is because they are pricy. Or at least in my opinion, $34 for a single pair is pricy.

But seriously? So friggin worth it.

So basically, it’s a panty designed to absorb a tampon or so of menstrual blood. Now, as I’ve stated elsewhere, I do not use tampons. Haven’t since the mid-90s, so I had no clue how much a “tampon-and-a-half” was in regards to my flow. Turns out, on my super heavy day, the panty didn’t quite last 5 hours (that I was at work).

And the sizing is a tad small. In Victoria’s Secret panties, I wear a large. But with the Thinx, the large was a bit snug. So this second pair I’ve ordered, I went with an XL to see if that’s what I need.

I got the hiphugger in black. Because I HATE nude.

But they fit nicely. And for a non-flood day, they are perfect for my shift at work.

I don’t know about anyone else, but for me, when I use pads, my labia just ACHE by the 3rd day. I have a long menstrual flow – typically 5 days at least, but up to 8 days isn’t uncommon for me either.

But these panties? HEAVEN.

They are a bit bulkier than normal panties. But nowhere near as bulky as a pad.

I thought I might get a bit grossed out when it came time to rinse the panties (you rinse them before you wash them in COLD water – and NO DYER), but honestly? Not that bad.

Like I mentioned above, no dryer for this babies. They are sensitive. But seriously? It only takes a day to air dry and they are good to go again.

So bottom line? I plan to purchase quite a few of these bad boys to use. I will still have to use pads on my super heavy day (2 days of the bleed), but after that? I can use these and not have a sore, aching, TIRED pussy at the end! I’m in LOVE!

So bottom of the bottom line:
I’m poor. I don’t currently make a ton of money (we’re talking less than $25k a year), but I am still MORE than happy to drop $34 a pair on these panties. That’s one hell of an endorsement, in my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment