Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Trial By Fire

I am spiritually wrung out.
Full Moon. Then Samhain. THEN my Moontime. To say I am exhausted, mentally, spiritually, and physically is one hell of an understatement.

But I love this life, and I honestly wouldn’t have it any other way. ::chuckles:: I am a child of Chaos. And every time I forget that, Life knocks me sideways.

So I clawed and bit and fought tooth and nail to get both of my grad school classes as on-line classes. All because I didn’t want to actually got sit in class every Tuesday evening for three hours (missing out on at least 2 hours of pay at my job).

And Chaos smiles that toothy grin and says, “OK” rather gleefully.

So each of the online classes meets in person for two days out of the semester. No biggie right?

But remember, Chaos has a hand in this.

Info 5200 meets Jan 21st and 22nd, 8 am to 5 pm both days, in Houston.
Info 5000 meets Jan 23rd and 24th, 8 am to 5 pm both days, in DENTON.

Yeah, so I’m going to be driving the 4 hrs down to Houston Wednesday night (20th), and then doing 16 hours of grad level class, to then get out of class at 5 pm and haul ass 4 hours BACK up to the DFW area so I can then do ANOTHER 16 hours of grad level class.

This is either going to be the most brilliant thing I have ever done.......or the STUPIDEST.

Can we say, “Trial by Fire?”

So yeah, it’s looking like 2016 is going to start with one hell of a bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment