Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thankful Thursday



I am thankful:
  1. Friday is another double pay day, and they are BOTH really nice paychecks.
  2. great birthday week thus far.  I truly feel so loved.
  3. FINALLY, after years of watching and hoping and waiting and WISHING, I got one of the seal-skin pouches (like a coin pouch, but a bit bigger) by TundraBerry.  It all synced up in the wee hours this morning -- a pouch I liked, plus she was doing 25% off.  Yep, it's mine!  Can't wait for it to arrive.
  4. I was able to hit the $4,000 in my savings account before my birthday (a big goal of mine for last year).  And that's with the crazy expensive car repair. 
  5. still tweaking my 34 Goals for my 34th year, but they are shaping up fairly nicely.
  6. all the genealogy I'm doing on MyHeritage.com -- I've connected with distant family in Ohio, New Zealand, and now Sweden. 
  7. that I need to turn in my letter of resignation to Starbucks by the end of the week -- because my last day there will be Dec 1st, and I don't want to screw over my coworkers too terribly when I do leave.  It's getting so close, I can TASTE the sweet freedom.
  8. awesome trip to the Fort Worth Zoo on my birthday.  I got a TON of amazing shots.  Now I'm working on slowly adding them to my Deviant Art account.
  9. that in two month's time, I will be an official graduate student -- classes begin Jan 19th.  I'm excited and scared all in the same moment.
  10. that Husband is finally taking advantage of his later shift at work, and getting up in the mornings to work out.  He's been a bit unhappy with the way he looks physically, especially since his 40th birthday -- and he feels so much better when he's more in shape.  I plan to join him in working out once Starbucks is in the rearview (that job is incredibly brutal on my body).

No comments:

Post a Comment