Sunday, March 1, 2015

Snowy/Icy/Sludgy Walk

Apparently, Holly was being a total butthead (not that this surprises me one bit), and David kicked her out of his bedroom around 11:30 am. She of course came to see what I was doing in my room. I decided this would be a great time to go for a nice, long walk through our wooded trails, as the weather as of late has prevented that on a monumental scale.

The snow and ice is definitely melting, but there’s still enough on the ground to be pretty.

Lookit! It’s a Wolfie!
alt text

One of the two creeks that run through our wooded trails:
alt text

These may not be the most lush and gorgeous woods around, but given that we are in the HEART of a major city, they are pretty damn nice:
alt text

And, I got to thinking. When we do finally leave this apartment complex (12 months from now), I will sincerely miss these wooded trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment