Monday, March 30, 2015

Damn Hippies

The more I work with the Harpy, the more she surprises the utter crap out of me.

A friend of mine here on line was attacked a while ago by a pack of hunting dogs running off leash. It’s looking like she might finally get some justice out of this whole situation.

And someone posted how they hope she doesn’t get to speak at the legislative session because most hunting dogs are good animals and that it’s the owners’ fault, not the dogs’. Blah, blah, blah. And then continues on to basically accuse my friend of supporting Breed Specific Bans because sometimes rotties and pits are harmful as well.

Damn did that get my hackles up. And yet, the Harpy simply asked, “Is this your fight?”

And I stated, “Well, no. But....”

She cut me off and asked again, “Is this your fight?”

Me grumbling “No. But....”

Her: “But nothing. Your friend is an adult. She is more than capable of handling the situation quite well on her own as she has thus far. If she requires your assistance, I’m sure she’s more than able to ask for it. But until then, it is not your fight.

I muttered she was a damn hippy, preaching all this peace and love bullshit.

Never heard a Harpy belly laugh like that before.
Not sure if that’s a good thing.... * chuckles * We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment