Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Lil Things

It’s the little things in life that make me the happiest.

Like, almost being over the damn plague of SPITEFUL EVILNESS, I’ve had for the past week (runny, stuffy nose; sore throat; coughing up lungs; whispery, hoarse voice – yay!).

Gorgeous weather: clear skies, SUNSHINE, and we’re sitting at 64 degrees. Woohoo!

Trees are beginning to bud out.

alt text

My selfie photo for this month. I know I don’t look the best, but gimme a break. I’m recovering from said Plague of EVIL VILENESS.

Actually having the energy to do a load of dishes, 5 loads of laundry, take a shower, light some candles around the apartment to help air out the place, lit some incense as well, and now I’m just relaxing and waiting for said laundry to finish up. :)

Bed sheets will be going in next.

I’ve done some journaling and am enjoying a new read, One Witch’s Way by Bronwynn Forrest Torgerson. Fairly interesting thus far. Nothing earth-shattering, but nice to get a glimpse into the inner workings of a fellow pagan.

No comments:

Post a Comment