Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Capt'n Pissy Pants

And, Capt’n Pissy Pants has returned! *grumbles*

This is the nick name I’ve given my husband when he gets his little panties in a wad.

What are they currently in a wad about you may ask? Oh, let me tell you.

We have huge cracks in the ceiling and walls of our apartment due to foundation issues that the apartment complex refuses to acknowledge. I had to pitch one hell of a bitch fit to even get them to come look at them. And then I had to pitch ANOTHER to get them to fix them.

So, we knew last week, that maintenance would be coming by today or tomorrow to patch the walls.
And maintenance had the audacity to show up at the ungodly hour of 11 am on a day my husband took off. (Yeah, lots of sarcasm there)

And maintenance has the audacity to start FIXING it right now. * rolls her eyes *

And I had the audacity to tell him this at 11 am. Saying maintenance was going to start on the balcony (as it’s the worst off), and that he might want to get his punk ass out of bed and move the two guitar bodies that he’s painting off the balcony to somewhere they would be safe.

And THEN, I had the audacity to take HIS fucking dog for a goddamn walk, so he wouldn’t have to deal with all of that. Geez, what a cunt I am.

Now, granted, it’s not like he’s saying any of this shit to me. He’s smarter than that. But listening to him stomp around, cuss at the dog, and slam crap around in the apartment is just bullshit.

Yes, I am sorry that you didn’t get to sleep in past 11 am for the FOURTH DAY IN A FUCKING ROW.
Yes, I am sorry that you had to get up and move your shit to protect it.
Yes, I am sorry that your dog is old and a dumbass.
Yes, I am sorry that we are having to spend another year in this apartment complex that we hate.

But for fuck’s sake. It’s not like this came out of left field.
We knew for a little over a week that this was going to happen.
Dogs get old. That’s just what happens. I know you are terrified at the thought of her eventually dying, but how about not being a total jackass for the last years of her life?
And how about dropping this stupid nonsense of getting a fucking Mustang when the lease runs up on your Beetle? How about getting a fucking sensible car so we can save money up so we can get the fuck out of this goddamn apartment?????

No comments:

Post a Comment