Monday, August 1, 2016

Vanquished

written: July 31st



I have the most amazing, the most truly empowering dream last night.

Ken (my evil, psycho-ex) was doing a big rally, like he was running for political office – very similar to Donald Trump.  The same fanatical style of speaking.  Me and a group of hackivists had pirated his jumbotron.  And we played all these video clips and showed emails and text messages, exposing him for the evil, twisted person that he is.  In the dream, I don’t remember what exactly we were showing the world, but in the waking world – I have literally THOUSANDS of examples of cruel, malicious, vicious, sadistic things he has done.  But in the dream, we showed the world EVERYTHING he has done and the world finally saw him for who he really is.

Then, I was standing with two of my hacktivist friends, when Ken walked up to me.  He was wearing his leather trench coat that he wore 24/7 when we first started dating.  Two of his massive bodyguards were flanking him.  He was his slimy charming self.  He laughed and congratulated me on my “attack”.  I told him we had nothing to talk about.  He then hinted that I would have an “accident” soon.  I looked him straight in the eye and told him I wasn’t afraid of him.  He took a step forward and I automatically went into my fight stance (learned in the waking world through a self-defense class taught by the local police department).  He laughed and stepped back, asking if I really thought I could beat him in a fight (in the waking world, he has karate and mixed martial arts training).  I told him, “If you attack me, I will defend myself.  And if you truly beat me down after that?  Well all my hacktivist friends are broadcasting all of this.  It would just further prove everything we have shown the world about you is true.”  And then I woke up.  

And I feel like I have finally, truly vanquished him.  It’s only taken 13 years, but I think it is finally done.  My subconscious is finally done with him.  I’ve beat him and I’ve come out on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment