Monday, August 1, 2016

40 Questions: Round 5

written: July 31st



Round FIVE of the 40 Witchy Question Tag.

Question #22: Favorite Pagan holiday that you celebrate?  I’ve answered this in a different set of questions, but I guess I will answer it again.  Mabon, the Autumn Equinox, that falls in mid-September is my favorite.  It is finally beginning to cool off, and it’s basically the Witch’s Thanksgiving.

Question #23: Do you meditate?  Like the traditional, Zen Buddhist style (empty one’s mind completely)?  NOPE.  But running quiets my mind.  Writing quiets my mind.  Enjoying nature helps quiet my mind.  That’s about as meditative as I get.

Question #24: Have you gone to a psychic, tarot reading, reiki master, or healer?  I’ve had my Tarot cards read a few times now.  And while they made zero sense at the time…looking back at them now, damn they were hella accurate.  I do read for myself from time to time, but I hope to get my cards professionally read again soon.

Question #25: What witchy books have influenced you?  Just about any Pagan/Witchcraft/Wicca book I have read, has influenced me in some manner.  Sybil Leek’s Diary of a Witch is the first book I read that gave an honest explanation of what witchcraft really was, so it had the greatest influence on me.

Question #26: Favorite witch websites?  I don’t really frequent witch websites any more.  If I’m looking for altar ideas, I check out Pinterest or “Pagan Altars” group on Facebook.  Other than that, I get almost all of my witch supplies off of Etsy.

Question #27: Favorite witch movie?  As cheesy as it sounds, I loved The Craft.  ::laughs::

Question #28: Favorite mythological animal?  Shapeshifters for damn sure.

Question #29: Favorite season?  Autumn, hands down.

Question #30: Favorite herb?  Um…I don’t really use herbs in my spell craft or rituals.  I guess Sweetgrass because I use it to purify the area from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment